Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Light











  I ran into some complications during this project, due to catching the flu for more than a week. Still, I feel that some of these shots were partially effective, but I would have liked to have used some outdoor lighting. The direct lighting was the most interesting for me, if I was able to find an object that would cast an interesting shadow. Creating backlight proved to be more difficult, and the results tended to be less interesting with my light setup. Sometimes the light that I used created a silhouette, but it couldn't be captured on the camera, since the light just appeared as a large glare, blocking the subject. Natural lighting outdoors could have proved to created stronger silhouettes, but with being sick and having to make things up I just needed to finish this project as soon as possible. It would be interesting to try this project with outdoor lighting on my own time, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment